Resolution of Physical Pain
We work with the stress component of injury, illness, and physical pain. When pain occurs there is an emotional response to it, whether this response is ignored or expressed. The stress hormones emerging from the emotional reaction further contributes to the pain, which escalates pain to continue the cycle. We interrupt this cycle by reducing the emotional distress that often reduces the pain. Over a series of sessions the long-term pattern of pain tends to end. This emotional component of pain is rarely effectively addressed by physicians, chiropractors, or dentists without medications that have risky side-effects.
* Migraine headaches
* Low back pain
* Temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ)
* Morton's neuroma
* Arthritis (rheumatoid and osteo arthritis)
* Pain from accidents and injuries
* Sciatica pain
* Through this method, physical pain is usually reduced temporarily in the first session.
* Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (regional pain syndrome)
Long-term elimination of physical pain is the goal and usually occurs in a brief series of sessions. However, fibromyalgia is typically relieved in six weeks and reflex sympathetic dystrophy may take longer.